Please help with the 2022 Love Some1 with Glut1 video campaign!
We are gearing up for our annual Love Some1 with Glut1 campaign, which launches on Valentine's Day (February 14th) and runs through Rare Disease Day (February 28th). Watch for more information to come soon about how you can join the efforts with this easy and impactful online program and be part of helping shape the future for our loved ones with Glut1.
In the meantime, we are creating our traditional campaign video, and we hope you'll help us by sending in a submission. This year's theme is "Shine Like Some1 with Glut1", and we are asking for short videos from our Glut1 heroes who have some advice for others on how to shine brightly, inspire those around them, and show everyone how to face the challenges of life with courage and a smile...something our loved ones are really good at!
We invite you to be as creative as you like and include as many family members as you want in your video. The message may be communicated in whatever way you prefer - signs, sign language, assistive technology, or spoken words by your loved one or someone else in the family. Also feel free to use any props, including our Love Some1 with Glut1 logo which you can download and print here.
some details and directions:
- Think about something your loved one with Glut1 does to set a good example and make the world a better place, and share it in the video.
"I'm Eli and I am kind to everyone."
"My name is Margaret and I don't give up."
"Hi, I am Jonah and and I like to make people smile."
- We encourage you to share this message in your video any way you like and with any props you like - signs, costumes, demonstrations, performances, whatever inspires you!
- Video length is suggested to be around 10-15 seconds.
- Please leave a little cushion of time in the recording both before and after the action to allow for transitions when editing.
- Please film in landscape mode (horizontal picture, sideways).
- Send in the highest resolution or file size you can to help ensure good images and sound:
- email your file submissions to Glenna at gsteele@G1DFoundation.org
- email a link to the file in Dropbox or GoogleDrive (also to Glenna at gsteele@G1DFoundation.org)
- Let us know your loved one with Glut1's name and location when you send your video.
- Submission implies permission to use the video.
- Please submit by the end of the day on Friday, January 28th
Please let us know if you have questions, and we thank YOU for helping bring the project to life! We can't wait to share it, and stay tuned for more information to come about joining the campaign.