our annual signature fundraising and awareness event
Love Some1 with Glut1 2024 Campaign
Love Some1 with Glut1 is the signature awareness building and fundraising event for the Glut1 Deficiency Foundation, running from Valentine's Day through Rare Disease Day each year.
It is an important opportunity to educate others and raise essential funds to help better serve the needs of our patient community through our mission pillars of education, awareness, advocacy, and research so that we can help ease burdens and spread hope.
Please join us to let your love shine and help build that brighter future they all deserve - hope is in our hands!
2024 impact goals
In addition to our regular programs and projects, here are just a few of our goals for the year that will benefit from the Love Some1 with Glut1 campaign and your support:
- host our Glut1 Deficiency Summit to meet, share, and learn across the family, clinical, and scientific community
- host educational exhibits to reach and teach new medical professional audiences
- create a strong, empowered, and research ready community through research fundamentals training sessions
- launch new patient and family support programs for ketogenic dietitian services, behavior consulting, and parent-to-parent mentoring
- plan an FDA patient listening session to give voice to the need for better and easier treatments
- expand our natural history study to better understand life-long patient experiences
- fund transformative and translational research projects, connect researchers, and create tools for our patient-led Research Compass ($1.2 million in research grants to date)
Check out our 2023 Annual Report to see how your donations from the last Love Some1 with Glut1 were invested in our work and how you made such a difference in the community - thank you!
Please take part in this year's campaign to help us reach our goal of raising $150,000 to continue our work to bring help and hope to everyone, everywhere, who is affected by Glut1.
Follow the link or scan the QR code to make a donation online via credit or debit card, Venmo, PayPal, ACH bank debits, donor advised funds, or make a pledge and mail a check - lots of options to make it quick and easy, and you can make your gift in honor of your special Some1 with Glut1!
Mail a check!
Glut1 Deficiency Foundation | PO Box 737 | Owingsville, KY 40360
Donors are welcome to mail checks directly to the G1DF - just send us a note to let us know if the gift is in honor of someone in particular so we can make that recognition.
If you are a fundraiser Team Member and receive checks in addition to online donations, just send them to us at the address above, include your name, and we'll add them to your fundraising page!
The G1DF receives a portion of each shirt sale. Proceeds from this special sale with a special "Let Your Love Shine" design will benefit the Love Some1 with Glut1 campaign.